Challenge us on clan war
Join us
Post your clan link on our forum

Dont forget to register.
Enjoy your visit.

-[EA]- Administration
Wan.
-[EA]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvilAngels

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looks like its me...

Go down 
+7
Banzai
petikeh,'
Celestis
backo
Pumi
killzo
galaxi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
galaxi

When you registered? : 2011-07-28

looks like its me... Empty
PostSubject: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 am

Your nicks: galaxi new nick: ghost
Your real name: Matt
Your experience: 6 yrs (with some long break)
Your previous clans: ev. , [PoP], [EoT], (DtS), asm, [G], a4h, etcetc
Your positions: run/bc
Your contacts: brianjk2@ hotmail.com
Last but not least tell us why do you want to join: cuz l miss fws, and btw l dont like if i havent got clan cheers!
Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

When you registered? : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 am

looks like

-RECRUITED-

Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

no just kidding you aint got no chance. Smile

but tbh this guy is good runner i dont know how about bc but in running hes good.
Hes really fun guy to play with and chat in TS3 (TS3> vent)
he's good at what he dose so i'd give him a "YES"

Gl bro

Peace out.

have a naked day
Back to top Go down
Pumi

Pumi

When you registered? : 2011-07-30

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

gud luck
Back to top Go down
backo

When you registered? : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

to be honest i never seen you play or at least i didnt know it was you.
Still, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Celestis

When you registered? : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 pm

galaxi, first of all stop going around servers and flaming me, secondly i strongly recommend you to get a fuckmate to release your emotions otherwise than acting retarded in jk2.
another thing i don't like about you is that you have no particular reason for joining this clan, you have no respect towards EA and probably only consider it as a "bad jk2 clan that is easy to join and leave for a better clan when time comes".
that's what i think about you, please, change your attitude or if it's not as i said, prove you're worth my yes.
i know i'm just a trial, but hey... give me some credits i've been playing jk2 since 2006
Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

well Matt you could work with your apply a bit give more info, i dont see a problem with your reason, maybe you just dont put it the right way, you say you miss fw's so i thought your looking for an active clan, which can challinge other clans sutch as FoS, G, r2o and so on.
2nd that you dont like to be clanless i mean thats a perfectly normal reason, joining clans makes new friends and activitys.
And all in all, what is a clan? Its a group of friends playing together and hey if he can bring a good atmosphere in our clan so why not?
i mean he dose when we were playing.

About flaming ody, well if you are trying to get in to a clan where is a person you dont like i think you should respect him in a way you respect other players your dont know but they are good in what they do.
So i guess if you chatted in ts or fucking vent you could slove your problems.
I dont think we should make drama over sutch things as flaming, I my self got alot of haters but there a moto that keeps me going: Haters gonna Hate. Cool

p.s ownd you on ma hangover ;D
Back to top Go down
petikeh,'

When you registered? : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

good luck =)
Back to top Go down
galaxi

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Celestis wrote:
galaxi, first of all stop going around servers and flaming me, secondly i strongly recommend you to get a fuckmate to release your emotions otherwise than acting retarded in jk2.
another thing i don't like about you is that you have no particular reason for joining this clan, you have no respect towards EA and probably only consider it as a "bad jk2 clan that is easy to join and leave for a better clan when time comes".
that's what i think about you, please, change your attitude or if it's not as i said, prove you're worth my yes.
i know i'm just a trial, but hey... give me some credits i've been playing jk2 since 2006

about flaming: ody last time when we talked it was in pi cpt and u told me (am not sure): U FUCKIN SKILLESS NOOB DISCONNECT NOW CUZ FETCHD AND COLOSSUS WANNA COME! U ALWAYS SPAM ME ON MSN (lies cuz l deleted u from msn 2-3 months ago) etc, etc
after all this shit DONT wanna start drama cuz u started it on pi too... and u got kicked... am l right?

btw l was in EA as l remember and l helped them in funwars NOT YOU! l dont care u and ur morbid dependency.
I just wanna ask u dont disturb my apply PLS!

others ty!

Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:09 pm

guys could you NOT do this in forum?
Back to top Go down
Celestis

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm

i have to agree with killzo, but check out his reply and tell me one good reason why i should spend my time on this 15-year-old hungarian nolifer.
Back to top Go down
Banzai

Banzai

When you registered? : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 pm

lol what an action :O
anyway gl.
Back to top Go down
https://eajk2.forum2x2.ru
Monster

When you registered? : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 pm

gl gala
Back to top Go down
Hage

When you registered? : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 pm

holly shit why did u left [G]...wish u gl man Cool
Back to top Go down
Lar_S

When you registered? : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm

gl man , Btw not so much reazon you wrote in apply , anyways gl im going to check you ingame stay active on forum and ingame .
Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:05 am

what up hage Very Happy you apply now ok?
Back to top Go down
Hage

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 am

killzo wrote:
what up hage Very Happy you apply now ok?
not rly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 am

hage gimme your msn ill add you after 2 weaks
Back to top Go down
galaxi

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 am

delete my topic plz...
Back to top Go down
Hage

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 am

galaxi wrote:
delete my topic plz...

lol
Back to top Go down
killzo

killzo

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:28 am

why do you want to delete it?
Back to top Go down
Hage

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 am

killzo wrote:
why do you want to delete it?
his ego
Back to top Go down
Easyridah

When you registered? : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 pm

GL
Back to top Go down
Celestis

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 pm

hm.. galaxi
if problem is me, than we should talk a bit about it

innovix@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
galaxi

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

once l made a fuckin mistake in G... l left cuz they(neo, blind) were the same as u ... l wont make this mistake again am sorry...
btw l dont wanna waste my time with u ody... SRY :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looks like its me...   looks like its me... Empty

Back to top Go down

looks like its me...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[EA]- :: Join us-
Jump to: